Tuesday 17 June 2014

About Me....

Hello there!

I'm Kevin!

I have been dealing in commodities and supplies for about 5 years and have always believed in the importance of transparency, integrity, fairness, providing quality, providing value for money, and, delivering on what is agreed.

This is what I offer prospective clients who are looking for the same, and more.

In my experience, when it comes to dealing with supplies of various commodities, an inordinate amount of time is wasted on greed, misinformation, dishonesty, and being unprofessional. 

There is also a lack of cooperation amongst my fellow Kenyans that can leave even the most sympathetic person baffled beyond reason.



In order to limit the prevalence of this, with regard to Jute bag importation, I decided to become a contracted agent of a Jute bag manufacturer in Bangladesh.

In doing so, I thus realised a level of control where I am privy to all, relevant supply side information that is important to local buyers in Kenya & East Africa.


This also limits the amount of people between the buyer and the manufacturer, whom I represent locally. 



I look forward to receiving your inquiries, developing a mutually beneficial working arrangement and doing business.

Please have a look at my LinkedIn page to find out more about me. Post a comment with your questions and leave your contacts. I will get back to you.

Otherwise have a good day.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Kevin Noah
Jute Bag Importation Agent
M: (+254) 0721469218 

2 comments:

  1. thank you kevin I have seen what I wanted but I have been trying to supply in many places in central Africa. I believe and hope to workout my supplying areas and hope to be contacting you when orders wil be ready for future supplying to my customers.thankyou. am sheriff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Shariff.

    Looking forward to doing business with you.

    ReplyDelete