Tuesday 17 June 2014

What I Do...


Hey there!

After going through my 'About Me' page, you must be asking, "What can he do for me?"

I have partnered with, and, I am agent of, an established jute bag manufacturer and exporter from Bangladesh. 


My supply partner manufactures and exports high quality (currently Bangladeshi jute bags offer the highest quality) jute bags and associated jute products, gunny bags, hessian bags, and such products for packaging agricultural produce.

I therefore offer you my services in helping you source, import and acquire high quality jute bags at competitive prices.

Save 5% to 15% on current market prices and get jute bags of the highest quality

With these prices buyers and resellers could potentially land these high quality treated & Non-treated bags in Nairobi at favourable prices (inclusive and exclusive of VAT), that is, 90-100kg & 50kg bags

Furthermore, there are discounts available for large orders.

We are able to supply any amount according to the clients’ needs.

Please go through the product list and procedures and see if any of our products interest you.  

I look forward to receiving inquiries, developing a mutually beneficial working arrangement and doing business.

Not only can I supply you with high quality, normal & food grade jute bags, according to whatever specification, but, I will also organise transport and delivery up to agreed locations, at a competitive price.



Post a comment with your questions and leave your contacts. I will get back to you.

ONE TYPE OF JUTE BAG CURRENTLY IN DEMAND IN KENYA:
 
NEW STD. BINOLA JUTE BAG (FOOD GRADE),


Size:     44”x26.5”,

Weight: 2.00 lbs. per bag.

Porter & shots: 6x7,

Hemmed, over head sewn,

3 Blue Strips in the middle of the Bag,

Packing: 300 Bags per Iron Bound Bale

Per 1x20’ container = 70 Bales (21,000 Bags)





Otherwise have a good day.

Yours Sincerely, 

Kevin Noah

Jute Bag Importation Agent
M: (+254) 0721469218 

1 comment: